The Service Academy Business Mastermind (SABM) is filled with Service Academy graduates on an entrepreneurial-, career- and business-building adventure.
We are a community of Academy grads who create exponential value for each other through new learning, collaboration and connections.
Our core purpose is to help Service Academy graduates achieve freedom of time, money, happiness and purpose through entrepreneurship and business ownership.
There are lots of programs out there to help Service Academy graduates transition from a military to a civilian career. But how about a program to help Academy grads transition into entrepreneurship? Or to take their business to a 10X level?
- Academy Grads are the top 3% of the top 3%. Stanford, Harvard, MIT, Dartmouth, Yale and others might think they have the best entrepreneur and business owner graduates. They’re wrong.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners are the people who create new jobs and move the economy forward.
- Entrepreneurship is a spiritual journey that uses our talents and experiences to create new value in the world.
- The best entrepreneurs don’t compete. They create something so uniquely valuable and personal that no one can replicate it.
- Inside SABM, we don’t compete with each other. We share our insight, expertise, experiences, wisdom, and connections to help each other reach new heights.
- Making money isn’t bad or evil. It’s a powerful journey that tests your limits as you are rewarded for creating value.
- If you make money doing what you love and you are great at it… you will never have to “retire.”
Founder of SABM
Scott Mackes, USNA '01
Thank you so much for being part of the SABM community! The power of SABM is that it’s a place for graduates of all ages and from all Academies to come together and share their experiences, talents, connections and opportunities with each other to make the community stronger. We focus on helping the entrepreneur because we believe that innovation is what drives society forward. We also believe that if you persevered through the rigors of a Service Academy, you have the raw talent and grit that it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur. You might just need a little help, encouragement and maybe a few more connections to reach the high level of success you are striving for!
I invite you to listen to our podcast, join an online networking meetup, join our investor group and check out our Accelerators. I look forward to connecting with you and learning more about you!
Choose Your Program
Grow Your Business
Join the 10X Vets Program
Achieve Financial Freedom
Join the high-powered six-month course
Raise or Invest Capital
Get the funding you need or invest in an opportunity.
Hire Top Talent
Build a team or find your next opportunity