Shawn Ikpa (USNA ’05) is the Founder of Castletop Logistics, an Amazon Delivery Service Provider who has built his delivery team to 95 drivers in the Buffalo, NY market. Shawn was also a member of the very first Real Estate Accelerator class when we launched the program in 2018. In this episode, Shawn shares his experience from the Real Estate Accelerator and how he has recently changed careers and is now a full-time business owner in partnership with Amazon.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How his Amazon delivery business has grown to delivering 200,000 packages per month in less than a year
- What he enjoys about being an Amazon Deliver Service Partner
- How the Real Estate Accelerator shaped his mindset which allowed him to pursue a career in entrepreneurship
- How he is growing his real estate portfolio to build long term wealth for his family
Connect with Shawn Ikpa:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Shawn Ikpa and Buddy Rushing for the amazing interview. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01