Michael Cygan (USMA ’01) is a Director at Alix Partners where he helps clients manage their supply chain by focusing on the intersection of consumer products and procurement. He is also a graduate of the Real Estate Accelerator class 2019-1.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Michael decided to join the Real Estate Accelerator after a career transition in 2018
- How he climbed his way out of credit card debt and put his family on an exciting new path
- How his extreme discipline combined with accountability and mentoring from the Accelerator team has changed the trajectory of his financial future
Connect with Michael Cygan on LinkedIn.
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and would like to learn more about our Real Estate Accelerator, please visit: https://sabmgroup.com/realestate/
Join our Upcoming Webinar
On Saturday, March 27th we are hosting a zoom call to discuss our upcoming Real Estate Accelerator starting in June. If you would like to join us on the call, please register here.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Michael Cygan and Buddy Rushing for the amazing interview. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01