Erin Helle (USMA ’09) is a former Engineer who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan. After serving in the U.S. Army for 12 years, she embarked on a career as a Real Estate Investor and fell in love with everything about it! As a top performer in our Real Estate Investing Accelerator, she recently purchased a 10-Plex in Fort Campbell that will set her on the path to financial freedom.
I am also joined on this episode by Buddy Rushing (USNA ’04), Founder of White Feather Investments and the fearless leader of our Real Estate Investing Accelerator.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Erin’s recent acquisition of a 10-plex investment property
- Her key takeaways from the Accelerator and how the course has sharpened her focus
- Her best tips for building a business with a growing family
- How she is conquering the fear and anxiety of entrepreneurship
We also discuss the details of our next Accelerator which kicks off on June 29th.
Connect with Erin Helle:
Apply for our next Accelerator class: https://sabmgroup.com/realestate/
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Erin and Buddy for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01