Zach Peyton (USMA ‘04) is the Co-Founder of Superior Fence & Rail, the nation’s only fencing franchise. Superior Fence & Rail currently has 19 locations across the country that fabricate and install fence products. After graduating from West Point and serving as an Army intelligence officer, Zach was searching for his purpose in corporate America and a phone call from a West Point classmate led him to North Florida and his future in the home services industry.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The three pillars of Zach’s approach to business success
- How Zach applied the lessons he learned at West Point and as an Army officer to the operational side of his small business
- The advantages of joining a franchise model in small business ownership
- A job opportunity for the SABM community
Connect with Zach:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Zach for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01