Ty Rose (USNA ‘06) is a Managing Director at Oaklins Capital Alliance, a leading international mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financial advisory firm. In his role as Managing Director, Ty focuses on working with business owners to capitalize on acquisition opportunities.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The typical process Oaklins walks business owners through to achieve a successful sale
- Common problems that need to be fixed in order to prepare a business for acquisition
- The importance of understanding a seller’s motivation and how Oaklins works to find sellers while maintaining confidentiality
Connect with Ty:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Ty for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01