Trung Tran (USAFA ’95) is the Co-Founder of Amplio, a company that combines the power of AI, the data of consumer wearables, and the wisdom of human expertise to enhance a person’s ability to maximize their potential. Trung has over 17 years of experience designing and bringing 72 products to market with $2.2B in total revenue.
In this episode, Trung and I discuss:
- How his company is leveraging AI to optimize health and fitness
- How his product shaved 10% of a football player’s 40-yard dash time
- His biggest lessons learned from the Air Force Academy and Wharton Business School that have shaped him as an entrepreneur
Connect with Trung Tran:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Trung for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01