Tracey Moys (USNA ‘96) is a Color Consultant with House of Colour in West Cornwall, England. Tracey has a master’s degree in meteorology and oceanography but, after becoming a mother and experiencing loss, she shifted careers to focus on helping others discover their best selves.
In this episode, Tracey and I discuss:
- How your image and style can impact your self-confidence and how she pushes her clients to be more authentic
- How she found her passion as a color consultant
- The lessons she learned at the Naval Academy and as a Naval Officer that are helping her run her business, especially during the pandemic
Connect with Tracey:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Tracey for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01