“I wanted to have more in terms of generational wealth to pass on to family…I could relate to your story…that was me too. I decided I was all in. I had the time, I was sitting on money and starting a company and decided I’d figure it out from there.”
– Tony Briggs (USMA ‘89)
Tony Briggs is a U.S. Army veteran and an accomplished C-Suite executive with substantial leadership experience in business and IT strategies. From an outsider’s perspective, Tony had it all, but Tony desired more for his family. After reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad and joining the Real Estate Accelerator, Tony discovered the energy and momentum he needed to turn his dream of creating generational wealth into reality. In less than one year, Tony formed an S Corps and an LLC, leveraged his self-directed IRA, invested in a few syndications, went after two properties in Arkansas and saved over $60K in taxes along the way.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Tony decided to invest in real estate after a successful corporate career
- How Tony saved over $60K on taxes using strategies from the Accelerator
- What qualities made Tony the top achiever in his Accelerator class
- Why trust plus opportunity equals success
Tony’s story demonstrates there is no limit to what you can achieve when you surround yourself with the right people and we hope this episode empowers and motivates you on your journey to financial freedom.
Connect with Tony:
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Amazon Music, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!