“When I was in the Army, I started building websites and a lot of them failed. But I learned as I was failing. I finally did a few collaborative projects that took off and it was proof to me that I could make money online.” -Tom Morkes, USMA ’08
Tom Morkes, U.S. Military Academy ’08, is a serial entrepreneur who helps SaaS companies, e-commerce brands and book authors implement and grow high-volume and high-margin affiliate programs. Tom has worked with personal brands like Neil Patel, John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur On Fire, Joseph Michael of Easy Course Creation, and Dan Norris of The 7 Day Startup, and companies like Teachable, Ultimate-Bundles, and many others to organize and run massive influencer and affiliate marketing campaigns to generate leads and sales for their products and services.
In this episode, Tom and I discuss:
- How he helps authors with large scale book launches
- Choosing the right target market for a product or service
- How he creates scalable affiliate programs for e-commerce and software companies
- His path into entrepreneurship and how he tripled his income while still on active duty
Connect with Tom Morkes
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
To help out the show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. This is a brand new show and your ratings and reviews really help, I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
Special thanks to Tom for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01