Tom Coyle (USMA ‘97) is the co-founder of Adventures in Leadership and the author of the book, Leadership Lessons from the Battle of Gettysburg. He has written many articles and appeared on many video blogs about leadership. He gets students and clients out of their comfort zone and working together through hands-on experiential leadership exercises. His goal is to pass on lessons from his military service to future generations of leaders.
In this episode, Tom and I discuss:
- How he sold 4,000+ books on Amazon without any promotion
- His book writing process that enables him to write books quickly
- How he landed an $18,000 client from a video he posted on LinkedIn
Connect with Tom Coyle:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Tom for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01