Dr. Theresa Larson, a USMC veteran, and Jon Macaskill (USNA ‘01), a retired Navy SEAL, are partners working to bring mindfulness and movement into workplaces with their M2Rx Seminar for Employees. Theresa is the president of Movement Rx whose mission is to empower people with the knowledge and tools to achieve a lifetime of physical freedom, and Jon is a mindfulness teacher. Through their seminar, Theresa and Jon introduce self-care techniques to employees so that they can be healthy and present to do their best work while simultaneously improving their physical and emotional health.
In this episode, Jon, Theresa, and I discuss:
- How their seminars give participants mindfulness and movement tools to increase their productivity and improve workplace culture
- The timeliness of their offering as everyone’s stress is at an all-time high and movement is at an all-time low because of the global pandemic
- Their personal stories of how what they are teaching has helped them overcome personal and professional challenges
- Some stress and movement tips for our community to be happier, healthier, and more productive
Connect with Jon and Theresa:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jon and Theresa for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01