“We bring in the right candidates, equip them with right hard skills, and deliver them to companies that can develop them into successful Account Executives.” -Justin Ossola, USNA ‘06
Nick Breedlove graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in ’01 and Justin Ossola graduated in ’06 and together they founded Tech Qualled, an innovative sales training and recruiting company for military veterans. Tech Qualled works with over 80 leading technology companies that are committed to their mission of hiring Veterans. Through a competitive, immersive and intense training program, Tech Qualled helps motivated Veterans maximize their potential in the Technology sector.
In this episode, Nick and Justin discuss:
- How their company screens candidates and finds the perfect sales reps
- Their individual paths into entrepreneurship and why they took the leap
- A new sales training platform they created for technology companies
- How they grew the team from four founding members into thirteen rock-star employees
Connect with Nick and Justin:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
To help out the show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. This is a brand new show and your ratings and reviews really help, I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
Special thanks to Nick and Justin for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01