Female craft beer drinkers are growing twice as fast as the industry itself, yet breweries are not effectively targeting this group. As two passionate homebrewers working in the beer industry, LeAnn Darland (USNA ‘08) & co-founder Tara Hankinson are seizing this opportunity. Design-forward packaging, an elevated taproom experience, flavor-first beers, and an engaging, empowering brand will make TALEA Beer Co. the first female-forward beer brand in the US.
In this episode, we discuss how they:
- Have sold over 100 barrels of beer in less than three months
- Got their beer in all the Whole Foods across NYC
- Secured over 85 accounts across NYC, including some of the best beer bars in the city
Connect with Tara & LeAnn:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Tara and LeAnn for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01