Stephen Semmelroth (USMA ’11) is a veteran-focused cybersecurity recruiter where he develops Cyber Vets and finds them jobs. As a cybersecurity recruiter, he matches the nation’s best Cyber Veterans (any Federal alumni, clearance holder, or military spouse) with tech jobs across the country.
In this episode, Stephen and I discuss:
- The explosive growth of the cybersecurity industry
- Current job openings he has available
- The ups and downs of starting a business and how he has persevered
Connect with Stephen Semmelroth:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Stephen for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01