Sean Cleveland (USMA ’92) is a founding partner at nxtU, a company that offers concierge and workshop-level training, support, mentorship, and coaching to help high students and transitioning military members achieve their professional goals and aspirations. Sean’s work with nxtU draws upon 28 years of leadership experience and 16 years in different capacities in higher education. He has served as an academic success coach in a PAC-12 intercollegiate athletics department, as an instructor and advisor in an alternative admissions program at a Big-12 university, and as a junior and senior rotating faculty member at West Point, where he also served as the Associate Director of the Mounger Writing Center and Writing Fellows Program.
In this episode, Sean and I discuss:
- His coaching process that helps individuals get accepted to a top-tier university
- How he helps student-athletes achieve peak academic performance
- His best advice for parents to help their kids prepare for college
Connect with Sean Cleveland:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Sean for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01