Russell Long (USAFA ’12) is the Founder of Long Capture, a team of Military Veterans and Spouses who support small businesses with exciting new technology ideas by helping them find and capture contracts through the SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research) Program and other funding opportunities.
In this episode, Russ and I discuss:
- How he has helped companies win 90M+ in SBIR awards
- The competitive advantage he offers companies in the SBIR application process
- His goal to help companies achieve multi-million dollar government contracts
Connect with Russell Long:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Russ for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01