“We’re able to provide a team of full stack developers and designers to provide our customers with a very focused value proposition.” -Sonny Tosco, USMA ’06
Sonny Tosco graduated from West Point in 2006 and is the Co-Founder of Ronin Dev, a full-stack development team that can build a minimum viable product for your web or mobile app.
In his episode, you’ll learn:
- How to build a mobile app your customers will love
- How to turn your vision into a minimum viable product that customers will buy
- How to leverage your time with a virtual assistant
- How to say no more often and get more done
Words of Wisdom
While growing his business, Sonny recognized that his most valuable time is spent prospecting and talking to potential clients. In order to focus more on this, he hired a Virtual Assistant (VA) to help with administrative tasks. He also started saying “no” more often so he could spend time on what is most important.
Connect with Sonny Tosco
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
This episode is brought to you by Shopify. Shopify is an e-commerce platform where you can sell online, on social media, or in person. I use Shopify for my online store to sell StrengthsFinder coffee mugs and love it!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. This is a brand new show and your ratings and reviews really help, I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
Special thanks to Sonny for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01