Ricky Waters (USNA ‘06) is a professional engineer and Principal with Bowman Consulting leading the Charleston, SC and Charlotte, NC offices. At Bowman, Ricky works with a broad range of clients on real estate development projects such as large commercial development and master-planned communities. Ricky also plays an important role in the 10X Vets program as the leader of the 10X Vets Real Estate Development Circle.
In this episode, we discuss:
- His passion for finding the highest and best use for real estate
- His vision for the 10X Vets Real Estate Development Circle
- His goal for Academy grads and veterans to team up on real estate projects across the country
Connect with Ricky:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Ricky for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01