Raymond Bednar (USMA ’84) is the President and Founder of Hyperion Marketing Returns where he optimizes strategies for investments in marketing channels with an emphasis on return on investment (ROI) and return on business objectives (ROO or ROBO). His sub-specialty within marketing departments is sports sponsorships where he has extensive relationships at the top sponsorship entities in the world including NFL, MLB, NBA, and PGA.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to negotiate sponsorship opportunities based on business goals
- How to obtain the most essential sponsorship benefits without paying for unproductive frills
- Why “skybox tickets” might not yield the highest ROI for your business
Connect with Raymond Bednar:
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Raymond for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01