Hersh Rai and Nick Vu (USNA ‘19) have set the record for the youngest Academy grads on the podcast! Hersch and Nick are both active duty in the Navy, stationed in Hawaii and Florida, and are partners in RaiVu Capital, a real estate investment firm that invests in multifamily real estate and mobile home parks.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How they got started in real estate investing and how they landed their first deal
- How connections in the veteran community helped jump start their business
- Their best tips for starting a real estate side-hustle
Connect with Hersh and Nick:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Hersh and Nick for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01