Rachael Jackson is a West Point graduate with a degree in Physics and Nuclear Engineering, former Army Captain and Apache Attack Helicopter pilot. As an Army officer, she saw first-hand the importance of taking care of soldiers and their families. As CEO of TRIBAL, she has seen first-hand the power of story and the necessity for relationships to change hearts and drive action. Her life’s work is to connect people to a greater sense of meaning through stories, resources, and relationships. TRIBAL is a relationship and community-building platform that helps leaders connect with, grow and inspire their people.
In this episode, Rachael and I discuss:
- How her mobile app helps employees create conversations and build stronger relationships
- How she brought her idea to market and got her first customers
- Her best tips for overcoming fear when launching a new business
Connect with Rachael Jackson:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Rachael for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01