Pete Canalichio (USNA ’81), the global authority on brand expansion, is on a mission to help brands become more alive in the hearts of those that experience them. He does that by helping them write a better story through compelling content, inspiring platform talks, in-depth consulting and workshops, and practical tools. Pete considers it a privilege to use his experience in global brand licensing and expansion at admired organizations such as Coca-Cola and Newell Rubbermaid to help his clients and their organizations reach their full potential.
In this episode, Pete and I discuss:
- How he helps companies create licensing agreements to expand the impact of their brand
- His proprietary LASSO framework that helps companies expand their brand globally
- His experience from writing a book and how it has helped him win more client engagements
Connect with Pete:
- Pete on Linkedin
- Buy Pete’s book: Expand, Grow, Thrive
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Pete for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01