Paul Huszar (USMA ’90) is the President and CEO of VetCor, a restoration company that solves water and mold damage problems and provides other related services to commercial and residential property owners. VetCor is staffed by military veterans and is currently seeking new franchisees as they expand across the U.S.
In this episode, Paul and I discuss:
- His goal to become the #1 private employer of military veterans
- The steps to take if you want to become a franchisee
- The markets they are expanding into across the U.S.
Connect with Paul Huszar:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Paul for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01