“I really feel like I’ve built my dream job where I get to meet people, learn, grow, and make money while doing it.” –Justin Nassiri, USNA ‘02
Justin Nassiri is the CEO and Founder of Executive Presence, a fully managed social media service for CEOs and top executives. The company helps top-tier executives boost their visibility, activate their network, and position themselves as thought leaders. After transitioning out of the military and completing graduate school, Justin built and sold two successful companies before starting Executive Presence. He is also the creator and host of the podcast “Beyond the Uniform”, the #1 iTunes-rated podcast for military career transition advice with over 400 episodes. Justin is a graduate of the United States Naval Academy and earned his MBA from Stanford University Graduate School of Business.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Justin’s journey as an entrepreneur and how he got to where he is now
- How Justin shifted his perspective on making money and being successful
- Where the idea for Executive Presence came from and how it grew
- The client experience Justin and his team provide and what their ideal client looks like
- How thought leadership can help CEOs gain awareness and build their brand
Connect with Justin:
Justin shares about his journey as an entrepreneur and how every experience served as a stepping stone to where he is now. In the past, Justin has felt that he was grinding at work but was not growing as a human being. With Executive Presence, he has created his dream job where he is “paid to grow” as a person and has the opportunity to learn from the CEOs and high-performing individuals he works with. Thank you, Justin, for sharing your story with us, and congratulations on all you have achieved so far with Executive Presence!
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Justin for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01