The Real Estate Investing Accelerator is a six month course for service academy graduates and their family members who are serious about creating financial freedom for themselves and building a legacy of generational wealth through real estate investing. Since launching the course in 2018 we’ve had over 75 grads enroll in the course. The results have been amazing and it’s always fun to share success stories from the course on our podcast.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Exciting wins happening in our current Accelerator class including stories of family members working together to tackle deals
- What I learned in the course that enabled me to invest in 4 deals this year & save $6000/year in taxes
- The 45 year age difference between our oldest student and our youngest student (Class of ’72 & ’17)!
- How you can register for our next Accelerator class starting in January (already half full!)
Our next Accelerator class kicks off in January! We are hosting a Zoom call on Saturday, October 12th to discuss the details of the course and answer your questions. We will also be joined by current and past students.
Please register here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/12e863c3d8d1efb0c5b9141539e44ee6
Subscribe to the podcast and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Buddy for joining me on the podcast this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01