The Military Influencer Conference (MIC) is a dynamic three-day event; connecting entrepreneurs, business executives, and brands with the influencers who shape and support the military community. In 2019, MIC will convene in Washington, DC from 8-10 September, where 750+ service members, veterans, military spouses, and civilians will gather to network, explore ideas, be inspired, find solutions and make a difference. On this episode, I’m joined by special guest Curtez Riggs, an Army veteran and Founder of MIC.
In this episode, Curtez and I discuss:
- The exciting lineup of guests, breakout sessions, and pitch competitions for this year’s event
- How he landed Jim Koch, Founder of Sam Adams as a guest speaker at last year’s event
- How he’s nearly tripled attendance since launching the conference in 2017
Register for the conference:
- Register on Eventbrite (Get 25% SABM discount through this link)
- Military Influencer Conference website
Connect with Curtez Riggs:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Curtez for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01