Mike Nemeth (USMA ’04) is best known across the Service Academy community for his hilarious pranks that capture the spirit of the Army/Navy rivalry. In addition to his role as the community prankster, he’s also a very successful entrepreneur who has built a 7-figure apparel business from the ground up.
In this episode, Mike and I discuss:
- His apparel company that has grown to over 7-figures in sales in the last three years
- His marketing pivot during COVID that helped him target the clients he loves serving
- His latest pranks which include the Navy Tears of Sadness Candle and one surprise
Connect with Mike:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Mike for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01