Mike Foster (USNA ’13) is a real estate investor and entrepreneur who serves as the Director of Education and Podcast Host for Active Duty Passive Income. While active duty, Mike was fortunate enough to have several remarkable mentors that taught him the importance of credit-building, creative financing techniques, and wealth-building strategies. Mike has acquired multiple real estate investments, he owns several businesses, and has the passion and drive to mentor thousands of veterans around the world.
In this episode, Mike and I discuss:
- The ADPI podcast, course, and Facebook group that helps veterans with real estate investing
- Their new lead generation program for real estate agents
- A new service they created to connect investors with real estate agents and lenders across the country
Connect with Mike Foster:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Mike for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01