“One of the most exciting things that’s happened with Battle Monument Partners is getting calls from existing investors saying ‘hey, can I put in more capital?’ It’s a real testament to the satisfaction and trust people have gained by being in the fund.” -Mike Brumagin, USMA ’89
Mike Brumagin, USMA ’89, is General Partner at Battle Monument Partners, a real estate investment fund with a focus on veterans. Mike is also the President of Integrity Management Group, where he has twenty years of operational leadership and investment experience with Quick Service, Fast Casual and Full Service Restaurants.
In this episode, Mike and I discuss:
- How to invest in his real estate investment fund
- The strategy he uses to maximize return and minimize risk
- How he got started in the real estate business
- His journey as an entrepreneur which started as a franchisee in the restaurant business
Connect with Mike Brumagin
Also, be sure to check out one of Mike’s restaurants!
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
To help out the show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. This is a brand new show and your ratings and reviews really help, I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
Special thanks to Mike for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01