Michael Sipe (USNA ‘92) is an independent business consultant and coach with Sipe Consulting. Mike’s coaching program is based on energy leadership and he considers himself a Business Vitality Catalyst working with leaders to create a strategy and framework for a responsive and productive workforce.
In this episode, Mike and I discuss:
- What the Energy Leadership Index Assessment is, how it works, and how he uses it as a tool with his clients
- Why he moved away from working in corporate America and the advice he has for others hoping to start their own business
- An opportunity for listeners to take an energy level assessment and talk through the results with him
Connect with Michael:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Mike for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01