Michael Cashman (USMA ‘91) is an estate planning and business attorney. He served as an infantry officer and Airborne Ranger before attending law school. Michael runs his own firm based in California and Hawaii in addition to serving as a lawyer for the Hawaiian Air Guard. He is the recipient of Lawyer’s Weekly Leadership in Law Award and has been recognized for two consecutive years as a rising star in Business Litigation. In addition, he is currently on the 2020 Super Lawyer list, an honor reserved for only 5% of attorneys.
In this episode, we discuss:
- His path to becoming an attorney after his service in the Army
- The different components of an estate plan and why you need each of them
- The new Academy networking group he started in Hawaii
Connect with Michael:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Michael for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01