Mark Mhley started Re4ormed after almost 22 years as a Naval Aviator. Re4ormed is a place for veteran and military spouse entrepreneurs to connect to a community and find high-quality business services bundled at lower prices. In 2019 Mark was selected to participate in The Global Good Fund’s veteran fellowship program and credits the leadership coaching and executive mentorship with Re4ormed’s growth and expansion.
The Global Good Fund believes that investing in leadership is the best way to make an impact on a community and do global good. Through its yearlong fellowship program, The Global Good Fund helps social entrepreneurs grow their leadership capabilities through coaching and funding.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Mark pivoted Re4ormed with the help of The Global Good Fund’s leadership coaching
- How The Global Good Fund’s 360° leadership assessment and development plan makes Global Good Fund entrepreneurs accountable to each other and themselves
- What sets The Global Good Fund Veteran Fellowship program apart from all other veteran entrepreneur support programs
- The Global Good Fund’s leadership services beyond their fellowship program
Connect with Mark and the team at The Global Good Fund:
- Mark Mhley
- The Global Good Fund
- Manolo from The Global Good Fund
- Brenda from The Global Good Fund
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Mark, Manolo, and Brenda for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01