Marques Hardin (USAFA ‘03) is an art buyer and advisor and the cofounder of Artgence, an agency focused on connecting art collectors with artists. Artgence offers personal art shopping services, hosts virtual art galleries and offers premium 3D virtual art fair experiences.
In this episode, Marques and I discuss:
- The career pivot that brought him from the corporate world to the art world
- How he uses technology to share art with his clients
- The skills he gained during his time in the Air Force and at the Air Force Academy that helped him build his own business
Connect with Marques:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Marques for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01