Today we welcome Marissa Limsiaco (USMA ’05) back to the podcast. We first talked in 2018 and she joins us now to share how her entrepreneurial journey has developed. Marissa is the President and Co-founder of Otso, an online platform that guarantees financial security to landlords while eliminating the need for cash from tenants in commercial leases. Otso is an offshoot of Marissa’s other commercial real estate endeavor, Tenavox, and the two companies share the same mission – to make commercial real estate leasing easy and to be a source of truth for the industry.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The biggest lesson Marissa learned after launching her first business that helped her develop Otso
- How Marissa and her partner pivoted and launched a new business at the start of the COVID pandemic
- How Otso creates a win/win for landlords and tenants
Connect with Marissa:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Marissa for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01