Luke Hutchison (USMA ’13) is the Founder of Perfect Venue, a website where you can find the perfect venue for your next event. Perfect Venue has won two Techstars sponsored pitch competitions and has generated thousands of dollars in revenue for venues in Colorado Springs, a small step into the $300B+ mid-size event industry. Luke is a former Army Infantry Officer and often found himself planning events for 20-800 people in between deployments to Afghanistan.
In this episode, Luke and I discuss:
- How his company makes booking venues for events more efficient
- His vision to become the Airbnb for booking venues
- How he utilized the veteran community to get his first customers
- Military to civilian transition tips and why he chose entrepreneurship
Connect with Luke Hutchison:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Luke for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01