Lionel Hines (USNA ’94) is a partner with Payment Lock, an all-in-one solution for both in-store retail transactions and online payments. Their platform is designed for speed and built on military-grade encryption. I am also joined by Ryan Smith, the founder of Payment Lock and a former professional football player.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Their payment processing platform that saves business owners on expensive credit card fees
- Their favorite client success story
- How their experience as athletes has helped them as entrepreneurs
Connect with Lionel and Ryan:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Lionel for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01