Lewis Baker (USMA ’91) is the owner of Rock Creek Wealth Advisors in Washington D.C. and his wife Melissa is a broker with Transworld Business Advisors. Together, they match buyers and sellers of small businesses and navigate them successfully through the process.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Their trusted process for helping business owners buy and sell a business and how to overcome the common roadblocks people encounter
- The most popular businesses to invest in right now
- Best practices for running a business with your spouse 😊
Connect with Lew and Melissa:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Lew and Melissa for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01