Layne Kasper (USAFA ’92 ) is the Managing Partner of Kasper & Associates, a Mergers & Acquisitions firm specializing in facilitating the sale of medium-sized manufacturing, distribution, and service businesses with annual sales revenue from $1 to 70 million. They provide current market data and professional advice to assist owners in making decisions regarding their company and personal plans. With over 300 transactions to date, they have a unique expertise and market knowledge to assist in facilitating successful deals.
In this episode, Layne and I discuss:
- The types of businesses his firm represents and how they find potential buyers
- An opportunity they are representing that might be a great fit for a Service Academy graduate
- The most important skills he learned in the Air Force that have helped him as an entrepreneur
Connect with Layne Kasper:
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Layne for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01