Larry Gast (USAFA ’85) is the founder of LEG Ventures, a company that supplies capital and services to business and commercial real estate firms. His firm recently created a private group purchasing organization (GPO) with select strategic partner firms for qualifying businesses. His GPO can save businesses $1,000 to $100,000+ annually plus they’ll receive better service through their negotiated volume pricing.
In this episode, Larry and I discuss:
- How he got started down the entrepreneurial path after his service in the Air Force
- How he can help veteran business owners save money through his GPO
- His short- and long-term goals for LEG Ventures
Connect with Larry Gast:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Larry for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01