Lane Beene (USAFA ’91) is the Founder of Pilot-Legacy Private Equity Group, an experienced team with over 100 years of combined subject matter expertise in the areas of investing, leadership, syndicating, project development, construction, operations, and management. The objective of Pilot-Legacy is to deliver outstanding investment results through the focused efforts of their team members in the execution of their four-stage investment strategy.
In this episode, Lane and I discuss:
- His lessons learned from 18+ years of real estate investing
- His latest offering of a 320-unit apartment building located in an opportunity zone
- The tax benefits of investing in an opportunity zone
Connect with Lane Beene:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Lane for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01