Justin Nassiri (USNA ‘02) is the host of Beyond the Uniform, the iTunes #1 rated podcast for military veteran career advice, and is the CEO of Captivate, a platform that helps brands connect with their customers through micro content. The Captivate team turns webinars and podcasts into 50-100 pieces of micro content that can be published on any social media channel to drive sales and customer engagement.
In this episode, Justin and I discuss:
- What makes a successful podcast and his best advice for anyone wanting to start a podcast
- How Captivate uses technology to identify the most timely pieces of content to publish
- The most important lessons he learned at the Naval Academy that have helped him as an entrepreneur
Connect with Justin:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Justin for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01