Josi Heron (USCGA ’00) is the Founder and CEO of Waypoints Equity, a company that empowers like-minded real estate investors to reach financial freedom through passive income with tax benefits. They buy, renovate and operate multifamily properties with teams and partners in growing U.S. markets. She is a graduate of Real Estate Accelerator class 2020-1.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Josi is using her military experience to structure deals and manage her real estate projects
- Her experience purchasing a 24-unit property and her goal to complete a $10M deal
- How the Real Estate Accelerator helped her transition into real estate investing as a full-time career
Connect with Josi Heron:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and would like to learn more about our Real Estate Accelerator, please visit: https://sabmgroup.com/realestate/
Join our Upcoming Webinar
On Wednesday, June 2nd we are hosting a zoom call to discuss our upcoming Real Estate Accelerator starting in June. If you would like to join us on the call, please register here.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Josi Heron and Buddy Rushing for the amazing interview. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01