Jordan Foley (USNA ‘12) is the Founder and CEO of Chow, a community-focused nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide active vocational food truck training to veterans and military spouses. Chow seeks to provide its fellows with a “Food Truck MBA” and offers everything from food safety and culinary instruction to marketing and business training.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Jordan wanted to start a nonprofit hyper-focused on food trucks
- Chow’s “Service Above Self” ethos and its charitable mission
- His advice on starting a nonprofit and the biggest challenges he’s faced
Connect with Jordan:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jordan for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01