John Schwartz (USMA ‘86) is the Founder and President of the Center For Combating Elder Financial Abuse. His Center is focused on reducing elder financial abuse by providing innovative detection and prevention solutions. Prior to establishing the Center, John served his country for over three decades in the Army and FBI.
In this episode, we discuss:
- His best tips for preventing elderly financial abuse for our listeners and their loved ones
- His personal connection to the Center’s mission
- The experiences from West Point and the FBI that are helping him pursue his new mission
Connect with John:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to John for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01