Jimmy Vreeland (USMA ’03) is the principal of Vreeland Capital and the Co-Founder of Cash Flow Tactics. After graduating from West Point where he played football for the Black Knights, Jimmy spent five years serving in the Army through three deployments with his last as a Captain with the Ranger Regiment. He worked in medical sales for eight years following the Army before starting a turnkey real estate company that provides investment opportunities for members of Cash Flow Tactics, a business community that helps individuals achieve financial freedom in 10 years or less regardless of age, income, or experience.
In this episode, Jimmy and I discuss:
- Their 4-step process that helps people achieve financial freedom in 10 years or less
- His personal goal to invest in 1000+ properties
- His favorite success stories from students in the Cash Flow Tactics community
Connect with Jimmy Vreeland:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jimmy for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01