Jim Mulford (USAFA ’70) is the President and CEO at acQyr eXchange, the first public exchange to track and manage the digital assets you acquire online so you can redeem them for money. Their initial market will be mobile and online gaming where gamers will be able to monitor, manage, and redeem their gaming rewards on the exchange with a mobile app.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How their product supports the $2.7B gaming industry
- Their value proposition for gamers and game publishers
- How they can acquire users from the game publishers to grow their network
Connect with Jim Mulford:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jim for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01