Jim Collison, an Army veteran, is the CliftonStrengths Community Manager for Gallup. The CliftonStrengths Assessment is an online talent assessment that helps you discover what you naturally do best and has been taken by more than 25 million people. The Assessment helps individuals learn about their own strengths and provides managers with the tools and framework to have their teams work well together. The CliftonStrengths assessment is an important tool we use in our 10X Vets program.
In this episode, we discuss:
- An overview of CliftonStrengths and how you can use it to find your passion
- How Jim has used his natural talents to craft his job within Gallup that allows him to do what he does best
- How the Assessment can help entrepreneurs just starting out as well as those in large corporations
- And, as a bonus, his best tips for starting a podcast
Connect with Tim and learn more about the CliftonStrengths Assessment:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jim for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01