Jim “Bart” Bartelloni (USNA ’90) is a Naval Academy graduate and former Rugby player. He cut his teeth in the military as a Naval Aviator, flying F-14s and graduating from the US Navy Fighter Weapons School (Top Gun). The opportunity to relocate to San Diego brought the chance to learn stand up paddle (SUP) surfing. After attending a SUP ‘n’ Surf retreat he made the decision to bring this opportunity to veterans with the hope they enjoy the same unique experience as he did.
In this episode, Jim and I discuss:
- How SUP boarding can help military veterans with PTSD
- Lessons learned from starting a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization
- Pro tips for catching a wave on a SUP board 😊
Connect with Jim Bartelloni:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jim for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01