Jesse Iwuji (USNA ’10) is an officer in the U.S. Navy Reserve and a professional NASCAR driver. He is currently the only driver in all of NASCAR at the national levels to serve in the military. Jesse was also a free safety on the Navy football team and is the founder of The Red List Group, a trucking and logistics company based in Southern California.
In this episode, Jesse and I discuss:
- His path to becoming a NASCAR driver
- His unique goal-setting process that helps him turn a vision into a reality
- The skills he learned at the Naval Academy that are helping him on the racetrack
Watch the interview:
Connect with Jesse Iwuji:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Jesse for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01